I am participating in Bailey's #BlogtemberChallenge. If you want to participate visit her blog here. Today's prompt is my ideal day. Today's prompt is to write a letter my 16 year old self.
I wish I could go back to my 16 year old self and give myself so much advice. I have made a lot of mistakes, but I will admit that I have learned so much from each mistake. I has brought me to where and who I am today.
1. The friends you have are NOT your true friends. Go find new friends.
2. Get better grades.
3 Take pride in your work. Do NOT be ashamed of how smart you are.
4. Play sports.
5. Do more extra curricular activities.
6. Follow your passions. (I took a photography class in high school and wish I still had the stuff.)
7. Keep writing, even if people read it.
8. Believe in yourself. Don't try to find it in others.
9. Your first true love won't work out. It will suck but you will be alright.
I could go on and on of how things will be different than you thought they would be as you got older. Just remember to do the best that you can and follow your dreams.